Grants are limited to $5,000 per household or $7,500 per military household and funds are offered on a “first-come, first served” basis. So you’ll want to act quickly!
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW NOW!
What do you need to know?
- Funds are to be used only for down payment and/or closing costs
- Applicants do NOT have to be first-time homebuyers. First time buyers are required to complete approved homebuyer counseling.
- Homebuyers must contribute at least $500.00 of their own funds toward down payment and closing costs.
- Income restrictions apply. Maximum annual income for a 1-2 person household is $69,040 and $79,396 for a 3 or more family household.
- Welcome Home is not intended for purchases requiring any significant repair or rehabilitation.
- Available for one to four-unit owner-occupied properties
- Income restrictions apply.
- Reservation request must have a fully executed contract and contract must specify Subject to Welcome Home Grant Funds.
Contact us for more information and to get prequalified!
Remember, it’s “first-come, first-served” so ACT NOW!