Dear Valued Customers:
Thank you for your patience and understanding over the past few months. During this difficult time for our nation, our employees have been working hard to adapt our services to meet these challenges, while also doing our part to help keep our communities safe from this virus. We are proud to have maintained our high level of customer service during this time.
As the “re-opening” of our state’s economy seems to be going well, we are excited to welcome you back into our lobbies starting on Monday, June 29th. At this time, we are also enacting new hours.
Our lobby and drive thru hours will now be:
Monday thru Friday: 9am– 5pm (lobby & drive-thru)
Saturday: 9am – Noon (drive-thru only)
While this is a great step in getting back to normal, you will notice a few changes we’ve implemented for your safety:
- Plastic shields have been installed at each teller station to protect you and our employees.
- In line with CDC guidance, we ask that you respect all social distancing guidelines by maintaining at least 6 ft. distance between you and other individuals. There will be signs and floor decals to help with this important health guideline.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks. We encourage, but do not require, customers to do so as well. If you do wear a mask inside the bank, we may ask that you lower it briefly to allow an employee to identify you.
- There will be plenty of hand sanitizer available and our staff has been well trained to regularly disinfect common area surfaces multiple times throughout the day.
- At the Cheviot Office, the entrance facing Harrison Ave will remain locked, please enter the lobby using the back entrance only.
- Each office will have limitations as to the number of customers in the bank at a time. Only those conducting bank business should be in the bank.
Of course, our drive-thru lanes, our mobile banking app and online banking are still available and we encourage you to utilize these fast and convenient options to help with routine, less complex transactions.
For more complex and time-consuming transactions, we do ask that you call ahead to set up an appointment to meet with one of our staff members for items such as; opening a new account, to meet with a loan officer, notary service, access to your safe deposit box
As always, thank you for the opportunity to serve you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any one of our locations.
Michael A. St. John
President & CEO